Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 10, 2010

Career Study-Third Period




What do I want to be when I grow up? This is probably something you have asked yourself many times or maybe you've never really thought about it. Either way, now is the time to start planning for your future.

Have you really looked in depth into what career fits your skills, talents, and interests? If not, you will explore this in 8th grade Language Arts.

Maybe your career interests will change, but now you will know how to research a career and start setting goals to be a huge success at whatever you decide to do!

Post your career ideas below and your classmates and teacher will respond! Happy Blogging!

14 comments:

  1. chris

    i got a stunt man.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, Don't forget that you have to choose a career that requires a certificate or education beyond high school. Is this the case with stunt man? Please let me know before you move on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a stunt man you have to have a 4 year digre in acting and driveing school. it did not post all i put in but i s cant remember what i put.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyy ms.jacobs what do u think about my career (medical assistant)? let me know>.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nigel

    I chose to be a real estate agent because they get to meet alot of people, and the make a descent amount of money

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noma. my career is to be a truck driver.but i realy want to be a pro footbal player! but i will listen to what you said. has to have a certificate in that career a truck driver has the reward wich is a certificate. But thank you comment back........

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked a taxidermist, even though it seems like ahillbilly job after Idid my reaserch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whats Up Ms.Jacobs i got a neuro surgeon and it amazes me about what they first of 18 years college thats alot but im cool with that but thats alot of years but its aight

    ReplyDelete
  9. what all can i talk about on project about federal agents.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When we do our essay rough draft about how many paragraphs are we suppose to have?

    ReplyDelete
  11. wat do u think abut my career; My career is a Areospace Enginer

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY NEW CAREER? my new career is a athletic traner But I want to be a NFL superstar.!!!!!??

    ReplyDelete
  13. what do u think about my career;personal trianer?

    ReplyDelete
  14. gent
    my job is a opthamotrist.
    which is a physician who diagnose and treat disease of the eye.

    ReplyDelete